If you have been following my blog for a little while, you know that I love skin care. I don’t blog a lot about it because it’s always changing. One thing I’m consistent with is my love for natural products and simple ingredients. Since I’ve been pregnant, I’ve found a great routine. It’s important for me to have a pregnancy safe skin care routine. So, with some research and advice from my dermatologist, I’ve nailed a a routine down that keeps me free of breakouts, keeps my skin hydrated, and does an excellent job of exfoliating. So, today, I bring you a video in which I go through my routine with you and explain why I love the products that I have been using. I hope some of my mama-to-be friends can find this information useful. Pregnancy safe skin care is important! Even if you aren’t pregnant, I have some pretty darn good recommendations that address anti-aging, hyperpigmentation, hydration, and breakouts. Win, win!
- Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser
- Michael Todd True Organics Blue Green Algae Antibacterial Toner
- Make Up Artist’s Choice Mandelic Acid Serum
- Life-Flo Pure Rosehip Seed Oil
- Watts Beauty 100% Hyaluronic Acid Solution
- OZ Organics Vitamin C Serum
Pregnant ladies / mamas, what have you loved to use in your pregnancy safe skin care routine?