Updated February 28, 2019
This week officially marks me being in my nine month of my pregnancy!
28 days left!!
Random Preggo Thoughts for the Week:
- Childbirth class was awesome. We took the course at the hospital where I’ll be delivering. We also got to take a hospital tour, which was great! It answered a lot of our questions and it gave us a better idea of what would go on while we were there.
- The other night, Greg and I messed around with one of our car seats and got it installed. It is now sitting in my car. So it’s ready to go. Eeeeeeeeee!
- Yesterday was a big doctor’s appointment for me. My cervix got checked. Apparently not much has happened down there (dilating or effacing). The doctor gave me a C- in progress. LOL. Apparently I should be more dilated/effaced at this point. The good news is Baby O is head down and is sitting relatively low in my pelvis. I haven’t really ever felt her high, so that’s not news to me.
- My face looks huge. I feel like I have a double chin half the time.
- My feet aren’t too swollen, but some of my shoes are a bit tight.
- Prenatal yoga is still making my life happy.
- I also have a prenatal workout DVD that I really love. It’s THIS ONE to be exact. I love how it’s separated by trimester and the workouts are customized to the needs of each trimester.
- I have one more baby shower to go. My mom is hosting one tomorrow morning! How fun, right? I love the fact I am being showered with love (and lots of baby clothes, I might add)!
- I do still need a lot of baby gear. I will be buying it over Thanksgiving break.
- Speaking of which, I am SO EXCITED to have a week off next week for Thanksgiving! Hallelujer!! I am going to get so much done, specifically finishing the nursery.
Happy Friday, everyone!