Random Preggo Thoughts for the Week:
- I thought I would feel more ridiculously uncomfortable and unable to function. I can say that yes, there are times I feel really uncomfortable, but as a whole, I still feel pretty good!
- Being full on Thanksgiving is a million times worse while pregnant. It was crazy.
- We hosted Thanksgiving at our house this year and I think I did pretty well getting everything together!
- The nursery is almost finished! I’m waiting on a few things and I’ve got to get a rocking chair in there, but for the most part it’s pretty much done. Expect a reveal on the blog soon (provided that I don’t go into labor).
- I really want her to hold on until her due date (December 16). That day is the last day before our Christmas break and a half day, so if she held on until the afternoon, that would be great. Are you listening, Baby O?? Ha.
- And now a TMI bullet. I lost my mucus plug on Thanksgiving. That doesn’t necessarily mean labor will start right away. I guess it just means my cervix is ripening. Some women lose it the day of delivery, others lose it weeks before. Let’s hope I’m one of the latter.
- Another TMI bullet point. I tested negative for Group B Strep, so that is really good news! I don’t have to be constantly hooked up during antibiotics during labor and delivery. Savanah, Heather, and I had a lovely twitter conversation about this…. the words “chi chi infection” were definitely used…
- I’m starting to get really nervous. Can I actually do this? Not only will I be able to birth a human but can I be a mother? Eeeeeeeeeee……
Thank you all for being so supportive and encouraging during my pregnancy! I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday! Thanks for being patient with me for this update. I know I usually post these on Fridays, but, well, I was recovering from hosting Thanksgiving. Enjoy your weekends, everyone!