Updated July 8, 2019
It’s hot outside and nobody wants their makeup melting! I’ve got an easy summer makeup tutorial that anyone can achieve. Learn how you can sweat proof your makeup and keep it looking flawless all day long!
Today’s video is a fun one and really my go-to lately. When the summer rolls around, I really focus a lot on sweat proof makeup looks. Sometimes they can look a little cakey if not done correctly, so I am showing you all of my tricks and tips to keep your makeup locked and loaded without it looking like you’re wearing too much.
I’m also sharing some of my favorite sweat proof makeup products that withstand the heat of summer. Hope you all love this one!
Sweat Proof Makeup – Summer Makeup Tutorial Video
Sweat Proof Makeup – Shop the Tutorial
- It Cosmetics Your Skin but Better Makeup Primer
- NYX Pore Filler Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (Shade: Warm Vanilla)
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser Concealer (Shade: Fair)
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushing Pressed Powder (Shade: Translucent)
- Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder (Shade: Fair/Light)
- Morphe Prep + Set Continuous Setting Mist
- L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer (Shade: Brunette)
- Benefit 24-Hour Brow Setter
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer (Shade: Bronzer)
- Physicians Formula Butter Blush (Shade: Vintage Rouge)
- Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara
- Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Lipstick (Shade: Lover)
Shop the Tools Used:
- e.l.f. Ultimate Blending Brush
- Stilazzi Angled Blush Brush (for bronzer)
- Morphe M530 (for blush)
- Morphe M535 (eyeshadow buffing brush)
- Morphe M510 (highlighter brush)
- Morphe M431 (pencil brush)
- Real Techniques Blush Brush (I use it as a powder brush)
Hope you all loved this tutorial and found it helpful! Cheers to fresh looking makeup all summer long!