Hey party people! Feliz Cinco de Mayo! I hope I get my fix of Tex Mex today. Food is always on a pregnant woman’s brain. Who am I kidding? It’s always on my brain.
Anyway, I’m back with another monthly beauty favorites video! I’ve actually had a lot of fun filming these instead of slapping them into a post. I hope you guys enjoy watching my April 2014 Beauty Favorites!
Products Mentioned in the Video:
- Mac Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15
- NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in ‘All Over Bronze Glow’
- Mac Paint Pot in ‘Soft Ochre’
- Elizabeth Mott Pop Goes the Shadow in ‘Champagne’
- The Balm Blush in ‘Cabana Boy’
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in ‘Nude Creme’
What have you been loving lately? Make sure you leave it in the comments so I can add it to my list! Also, I do have a Pinterest Board I’ve started pinning all of my monthly favorites to. Feel free to follow me and check it out to catch up on past favorites! I still have to add a lot to it, but you can see what I’ve got so far!
Hope y’all have a great week! Oh, and on an unrelated note, we’re still having our Grand Opening sale over at Little Kennedy Boutique where you can take 10% off your order and free shipping with the code grandopening at check out.