Heyyyyyyyyyy guyyyyyyyyyysssssss. 25 weeks, yo!!!
Another week, another bump selfie! For reference, here’s me 25 weeks pregnant with Kennedy. I think my belly looks bigger this time around. Not sure about anything else. Sooooo, 25 weeks. Not much has really changed, but let’s just do this post for post’s sake.
This Past Week:
- Maternity maxi dresses are seriously the world’s greatest invention. I scored the above dress at Old Navy on sale for $11.99. I also got really depressed on the same trip there because the maternity shorts just didn’t fit in my pre-pregnancy size. Shopping while pregnant is not the most fun experience, but I’m calling it a win when I score something like this dress. I also snagged another one in a pretty teal color that I wore to the Houston Mom’s Night Out.
- Heartburn has been at its all time worst. Nexium prescription is now in my possession. THANK GOODNESS.
- Let’s also talk about the fact that this prescription was $48. If it works anything like last time….. totally worth it.
- I’ve started the pregnancy snoring again. Poor Greg has been banished to “his room” (one of the guest rooms) in the middle of the night because of me. It’s a phenomenon, because it immediately went away right after I delivered last time.
- The crib and dresser have been purchased! This past weekend, we dropped some cash money on a nursery and new living room furniture. The crib and dresser have yet to be assembled (Ikea), but we’ll get there.
- Last weekend was so pretty and we did a ton of walking on Sunday. Hopefully we can get out and get active again this weekend.
….yep, that’s about it. 25 weeks. Sorry so anticlimactic.