Love drugstore makeup? I’m sharing a best drugstore makeup tutorial, using all of my holy grail products. Let’s see amazing affordable beauty in action!
Sometimes I can talk ’til the cows come home when it comes to the best drugstore makeup I own. You all know I have a plethora of drugstore makeup blog posts, many of which you all stalk when you make a run to stock up. I really love finding amazing affordable makeup and sharing it with you.
To make things even more fun, I filmed a best drugstore makeup tutorial using all of my holy grail favorites! If you’ve been following along for a while, a lot of these products will not come as a shock to you. Some are newer favorites, though!
Best Drugstore Makeup Tutorial
Hope you enjoy seeing all of my holy grail drugstore makeup in action! While you’re at it, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for future video content.
Steps to Complete the Drugstore Makeup look:
Here’s everything I did in my drugstore makeup tutorial video.
- Smooth the skin out with the e.l.f Poreless Face Primer.
- Use the NYX Pore Filler on the areas where I have bigger pores (cheeks and nose).
- Illuminate the skin with the L’Oreal True Match Lumi Glow Amour Boosting Drops.
- Mix the L’Oreal Pro Glow Foundation and the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation for a custom finish. I absolutely love this combo!
- Blend out with a beauty sponge.
- Color correct under eye circles with the Revlon PhotoReady Color Correcting Pen in Peach.
- Conceal with the Wet ‘n Wild Photo Focus Concealer under the eyes and around the face.
- Set the concealer, and “bake” a little under the eyes with the NYC Loose Powder. Not available anymore, but the Maybelline Fit Me loose powder is one that’s quickly replaced it!
- Set the rest of the foundation with the Burt’s Bees Natural Mattifying Powder Foundation. Lightly dust it around the face.
- Continue with precise contouring with the Wet ‘n Wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette. Check out my How to Contour tutorial for more help if you need it.
- Blush the cheeks with the Physicians Formula Butter Blush. I like that this shade is a neutral pink that goes with everything!
- Make that highlight bling with the Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette. I apply it just above my blush but not as far up as my under eye concealer. You really want to get it to hit the top of your cheekbone.
- Fill in eyebrows with Cover Girl Micro Fine + Define Brow Pencil. Be sure to check out my in-depth natural eyebrow tutorial if you need extra help getting your eyebrows on fleek.
- Bronze the skin with the Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer. I did a very light contour here.
- Start working on the eyeshadow. I used both of the Milani Everyday Eyes and Cover Girl TruNaked Roses Eyeshadow Palette to achieve my drugstore eyeshadow look. I started with the Milani palette and buffed in more of the warm tones into the crease, and to create a little definition. I used the more mauve matte tones in the Cover Girl palette, the rose gold shimmery shade on the lid, and the pearlescent shade to highlight the inner corner and the brow bone.
- Lightly line the upper lash line and the lower waterline with the Maybelline Master Precise Skinny Gel Eyeliner Pencil. This is my holy grail eyeliner of all time! I just love it.
- Apply two coats of the L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara. Have you tried it yet? It seriously is a dupe for the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara!
- Put on a pair of Ardell Demi Wispies false eyelashes. If you are a beginner, make sure to check out my How to Apply False Eyelashes tutorial!
- Last but not least, apply the Pixi Beauty MatteLast Liquid Lipstick in Matte Beige to the lips. It’s the perfect nude!
What do you think of this drugstore makeup look? Can you tell I’m using all affordable products? I’m in love with this look!
Products Used in the Best Drugstore Makeup Tutorial:
One thing worth mentioning – oftentimes drugstore makeup is cheaper on Amazon! I have scoured the internet for the best prices and have linked them all here to each of the products I’ve used. I’ve got you, friend. You’re welcome.
- e.l.f. Poreless Face Primer
- NYX Pore Filler
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi Glow Amour Boosting Drops (Daybreak)
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation (Classic Ivory 120)
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Foundation (Shade 202)
- Revlon PhotoReady Color Correcting Pen (Peach)
- Wet ‘n Wild Photo Focus Concealer (Fair)
- Burt’s Bees Natural Mattifying Powder Foundation (Fair)
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer (Bronzer)
- NYX Matte Setting Spray
- Wet ‘n Wild MegaGlo Contouring Palette (Dulce de Leche)
- Physician’s Formula Butter Blush (Vintage Rouge)
- Sleek Makeup Solstice Highlighting Palette
- Cover Girl Micro Fine + Define Brow Pencil (Soft Brown)
- Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette (Earthy Elements)
- Cover Girl TruNaked Roses Eyeshadow Palette
- Maybelline Master Precise Skinny Gel Eyeliner Pencil (Defining Black)
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara (Blackest Black)
- Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes
- DUO Brush-On Lash Adhesive
- Pixi MatteLast Liquid Lipstick (Matte Beige)
Hope you enjoyed seeing all of the best drugstore makeup in action! Let me know if you have bought any of my recommendations and whether or not you love them as much as I do. If you enjoyed this blog post and video, make sure you pin it to save it for later!
What’s your holy grail drugstore makeup product? I’m dying to know, because you know I’m a collector! Haha!
If you loved this drugstore makeup tutorial, be sure to check out some of my other drugstore makeup posts!
Or browse all of my drugstore & dupes blog posts HERE!