Updated February 1, 2021
Today is the second part in a 4 part series – we’re chatting all about makeup tips for beginners! Each week I am releasing a new video full of tips and tricks for anyone trying to perfect their makeup routine. Today’s video is how to apply bronzer, blush, and highlighter!
Here’s what’s in my makeup tips for beginners series:
- Flawless Base Routine
- How to Apply Bronzer, Blush, and Highlighter (this post!)
- All About Eyeshadow (coming February 8)
- Brows, Lashes, and Lips (coming February 15)
Today’s video is fairly simple and straightforward. I’m sharing a really easy way to apply your bronzer, blush, and highlighter. We are going where to apply everything, placement tips, and how to make your face look more structured and lifted! Who doesn’t want a little lifting?
Watch the video below to learn more!
Makeup Tips for Beginners – How to Apply Bronzer, Blush, and Highlighter
Here is everything I used and mentioned in the video!
- Amazon Brush Set
- Bronzer (Shade: Bronzer)
- Blush (Shade: Bespoke)
- Highlighter (Shade: Zuma)
- Drugstore highlighter I love (Shade: Precious Petals)
- Drugstore blush and highlight duo (I love shade Lychee)
I hope this helped a lot with your bronzer, blush and highlighter adventures! Also, shout out to my friend Ange for coining that “ice cream sandwich” term I used! Haha.
Now for something fun! I have a little giveaway going on and it’s super easy to enter! See below!
I have teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to give YOU a chance to win: a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card or PayPal Cash this Valentine’s Day!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until EOD 2/15. Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited. By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task, which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Drugstore Makeup BETTER than High End
- The BEST Drugstore Setting Sprays for All Skin Types
- Best Travel Gear for Flying with Kids
- 4 Gorgeous Drugstore Nude Lip Combos
- 10 Drugstore Lipsticks for Fall 2021
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Dupes
- How to do Gel Nails at Home (Plus an EASY Way to Remove Them!)
- Hourglass Foundation Stick Dupe (Only $6?!)
- The 5 Best Beauty Blender Dupes (All on Amazon!)
- How to Clean Makeup Sponges Gently & Effectively with Ivory Soap
- The Best L’Oreal Makeup
- DIY All Natural Hot Oil Hair Treatment
Leave a Reply