Guys, this one is a doozie! You all know how much I love discovering makeup dupes. I have viral content on Pinterest for it, and I have even been asked to speak at the Texas Pinners Conference about it!
I would say that discovering amazing drugstore makeup is one of my specialties. I make recommendations to you all the time, but today I am going to be showing you exactly how they look next to their high-end counterpart.
It’s a full face of makeup dupes! My right side (your left) will be done with the high-end product, and the other side with the drugstore product. Can you tell the difference?
This video is a bit of a longer one because I really go in depth, and even show swatches of high end vs makeup dupes.
You also will catch some glimpses of Caroline, haha. I worked really hard on this video and I very much hope you all enjoy it!
High End vs. Drugstore Makeup Dupes:
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter | dupe: Maybelline Master Prime Blur + Illuminate
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation | dupe: L’Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz | dupe: L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer (Make sure to check out my Anastasia Brow Wiz dupe post for another in-depth comparison!)
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer | dupe: Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Concealer
- Pur Cosmetics Cameo Contour Stick | dupe: Maybelline Master Contour V-Shape Duo Stick
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer | dupe: ELF Cool Bronzer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in “Exposed” | dupe: Milani Rose Blush in “Romantic Rose”
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick | dupe: Makeup Revolution Shimmer Brick
- Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette | dupe: Cover Girl TruNaked Roses Eyeshadow Palette
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara | dupe: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- MAC Lipstick in “Brave” | dupe: Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in “08”
Shop all the products here:
So, tell me. Which high end product are you going to ditch for it’s drugstore counterpart? I sure as heck can’t pick a favorite… such great dupes!
If you loved this post and video, pin the image below for me! Thank you! Be sure to check out more videos before you go!