Looking for a beauty blender dupe? Look no further! I’ve got 5 beauty blender dupes you can find on Amazon for the fraction of the price.
A makeup sponge or beauty blender is totally a staple for my daily makeup routine. I don’t know if I can even blend out my concealer without it anymore. While I do love the original BeautyBlender, it can seem a little ridiculous to pay $20 for a sponge. I think it’s worth the splurge, but it may not be in the budget for you. That’s why I’ve tried out all sorts of makeup sponges to find a good beauty blender dupe.
After years of testing, I’ve narrowed it down to 5 sponges that I officially call my favorite beauty blender dupes. I will say not all of these sponges are exactly like the original BeautyBlender, but they are fantastic sponges that I love and continue to use. I’ll explain how each sponge feels in comparison to the original BeautyBlender and what I love about it. Y’all ready for this?
One other awesome thing about this list of beauty blender dupes is that you can purchase every one of these on Amazon! I’ve linked everything to make it for easy shopping on your next Amazon run.
The 5 Best Beauty Blender Dupes
1. Aesthetica Beauty Sponge Blender // This is my absolute favorite beauty blender dupe on this list. I feel like it’s the most similar and it’s only $7! If you were to try one sponge, it needs to be this one!
2. Pro Beauty Makeup Blender Foundation Sponge // This sponge is awesome, and it’s pretty similar to the Aesthetica sponge. I will say, this one gets much larger than the beauty blender when you wet it. It was a little weird to get used to at first, but it’s a great sponge!
3. Ecotools Perfecting Blender // I love how this comes in a set of two sponges. It’s a little more sponge-y than the original BeautyBlender, but what I do love is the flat edge on one side of the sponge. It’s awesome for more precision work. These feel a little more “foam-y” but are incredibly soft and do the job flawlessly.
4. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge // This sponge used to never leave my makeup drawer. It’s a lot more squishy than the beauty blender, and it feels denser. But it’s an incredible sponge worth trying.
5. L’Oréal Paris Makeup Infallible Blend Artist Makeup Blender Sponge // I love the shape of this sponge. It’s very ergonomic and fits well in your hand. I will say that it’s a little harder than the original BeautyBlender, but it performs awesome.
Do you use a BeautyBlender or another makeup sponge? Which one do you prefer?
Love this beauty blender dupe blog post? Make sure to check out my other beauty and drugstore content!