Disclosure: A big thank you to Dr. Smith’s for sponsoring today’s post and hosting this fabulous giveaway! I work hard and am very selective to bring you all relevant and fun sponsored content and Dr. Smiths is no exception to one of those awesome brands that I personally love and use.
So, here I am. A second time new mom. The second time a newborn has been in the house. The second set of wiggly toes, long fingers, and angel-like eyelashes. I’ve done this before… that means I’m completely a pro, right? Yeah…….nope. There are always things to learn. Things to keep you on your toes, and things that throw you for a loop. When you’re a second time new mom, you’re bound to experience the following things. Or is it just me?
1. Sometimes you can’t pick up the baby at the slightest little whimper. Because when that happens, there will be a toddler emergency… you know, like the absolute need for goldfish or for you to turn on Peppa Pig.
2. Remember that baby that never spat up after feedings? This one will projectile spit up on you at least once every other day.
3. Being an overly concerned germ freak is a thing of the past. Mainly because your toddler will stick her fingers in the baby’s mouth and sneeze on her.
4. Breastfeeding in public doesn’t phase you anymore. You just don’t have much of a choice when trying to meet the needs of everyone else and you don’t time feedings quite right.
5. It definitely takes an hour to get two kids out of the door. Chances are you’ll be late, too.
6. Diaper changes need to go as quickly as possible. Using the brand new Dr. Smith’s Diaper Rash Spray can definitely help with that! We love that it’s gentle, fast-acting, and a breeze to use. Thank you, Dr. Smith’s, for sending us some – it has been a lifesaver!
7. The amount of love is inexplicable. You never knew your heart could feel so full.
To celebrate the release of the all-new Dr. Smith’s Diaper Rash Spray, Dr. Smiths is offering one of you guys a $200 Visa Gift card and your own set of sprays! The giveaway is open for one week. Enter using the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!