My baby is officially in her last two months of infancy. (Insert crying emoji here.) I decided it would be a great idea to wait until the last minute to take her 10 month pictures, and that was during a “tropical storm” (let’s use that term loosely because literally nothing happened besides dark skies and a little rain). I wasn’t working with the best lighting, so these are the best I could do!
Also? Her hair just gets crazier and crazier. I think it’s the angle I’ve photographed her at, but her hair just looks so silly in this picture! I promise I brushed it. Haha! She also doesn’t want to lay down for pictures anymore. The struggle, people.
- At her 9 month appointment (she doesn’t go again until 12 months), she was 17 pounds and in the 34th percentile for weight and height. Lil petite thing, this one.
- She can still wear 6 month old clothes, but comfortably fits in 9 months and can start to fit in some 12 months. I really have been able to stretch out those 6 month clothes! No complaints here!
- Caroline is eating 3 table meals a day and is nursing about 3-4 times. I am so happy it’s summer and I don’t have to worry about pumping so much anymore. I just pump once after she goes to bed to get a little freezer stash going again. It was completely wiped out when I got super busy at school, so it’s nice to have a little on hand in case she isn’t with me.
- Caroline has also managed to get into the cat food and eat it. Haha!! Greg was home with her and she crawled out of sight into the kitchen and he basically had to fish the cat food out of her mouth.
- She is crawling all over the place now!
- Caroline definitely isn’t as talkative as her sister was at this age. She babbles, squeals, and laughs. She says a few words (dada, mama, uh oh) but it is rare.
- Sleep is normally 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., but she’s been a little difficult this week. No idea what’s going on!
- Her new favorite thing in the world is eating. This child can pack it away. I don’t have a clue where it all goes! Real talk, the other night she ate a handful of Cheerios, a jar of puréed carrots and spinach, a handful of broccoli florets, 3 turkey meatballs, 1/4 of an avocado, a handful of blueberries, and an entire banana. For dinner.
- She prefers to eat by herself but we do spoon feed her purees so she can get more veggies.
- Playing with toys, getting into things.
- Water! She loved the two splash pads she’s been to, along with the pool. Big sis is such a scaredy cat (we are constantly working with her on it), so this is a welcome change.
Happy 10 months, my Sweet Caroline!